Location: Savage River
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Full-time permanent position
- Key member of a high-performing team
- Roster: 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on 3 days off
Grange Resources Limited is Australia’s most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in North-West Tasmania.
The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine is a long-life mining asset where ore is mined and processed before it is transported by pipeline to the pellet plant and ship loading facility at Port Latta.
We are looking for a motivated Project Engineer to join our talented Engineering Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Engineering Design and Project Management of Grange’s assets, including those directly associated with our Savage River Mine and Port Latta Operations.
This position predominantly works out of Savage River with some minor works at Port Latta.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing Engineering, Design, and 3D Cad Modelling for Grange’s sites
- Undertaking project management for engineering, capital, and maintenance projects across our operations
- Contract management including assistance with formal tender processes, management of budgets and forecasts
- Develop, maintain and manage Grange’s CAD management and drafting standards, ensuring compliance with current Australian Standards
- Continuous improvement of Engineering, Capital, and Maintenance projects
The successful candidate would possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering
- Excellent Project Management skills along with competent commercial awareness and budget management skills
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a similar mining/mineral processing Industrial/ manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience with Project Management Software and Design drawing software like AutoCAD & Inventor
- Experience undertaking mechanical, electrical, civil or structural drafting
- High level of initiative and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to support a multidisciplinary team to achieve planned outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to positively influence stakeholders
Grange offers a competitive salary along with opportunities for career progression. On-site accommodation, messing, and recreational facilities provided.
If you have the demonstrated capacity to fill the role, along with a commitment to working safely, please visit the Grange Careers page to get more information or to apply for the position at https://grangerecruitment.azurewebsites.net/.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List