Full Stack Developer
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Be a part of a result-driven, high performing team
- Exciting career prospect
Grange Resources Limited is Australia’s most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in North-West Tasmania.
The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine is a long-life mining asset where ore is mined and processed before it is transported by pipeline to the pellet plant and ship loading facility at Port Latta.
We are seeking a new member to join our small dynamic IT team in our Burnie Office as a full-time Full Stack Developer. Graduates and limited experience candidates also considered.
If you have a positive and motivated ‘hands-on’ attitude, a willingness to learn, attention to detail, you could be the candidate we are looking for.
Reporting to the Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Provide software development, legacy support, database administration, and business intelligence to the business in Management Information Systems.
- Identify any opportunities for the application of new technology.
- Develop guidelines for software development, modifications, testing and live release.
- Assist users in the application and customisation of software.
- Provide front line administration and management of databases across the organisation including, but not limited to backups, performance tuning, disaster recovery, security and standards.
- Assist IT Helpdesk Coordinator with ticket management and coverage
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience with:
- Programming and scripting languages, including but not limited to C#, T-SQL, JS, HTML, and CSS
- Source control
- Microsoft development tools and environment
- System analysis, design, and implementation
- Basic networking and server administration
- Excellent communication and written documentation skills with an eye for detail
It will be beneficial if you have the following:
- IT Qualifications or training relevant to the company’s software and hardware landscape
- Accredited certificates, diplomas, or degrees relevant to information technology and information systems
- Programming and scripting languages including C/C++, PHP, and SASS
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Azure
- ERP customisation and integration
- Business intelligence design and implementation
If you have the demonstrated capacity to fill this role and a commitment to working safely, please register your details and apply.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List