Location: Port Latta
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Full-time permanent position
- Roster: 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on 3 days off
- Based out of Port Latta, Tasmania
Grange Resources Limited is Australia’s most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in North-West Tasmania.
The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine is a long-life mining asset where ore is mined and processed before it is transported by pipeline to the pellet plant and ship loading facility at Port Latta.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated person to fill the role of Warehouse Coordinator at Port Latta. This position coordinates all warehouse functions, including purchasing, stock management, employee development and reporting functions.
Key Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Oversee the daily operations of the warehouses to ensure efficient flow of parts and the general store activities are carried out effectively, including housekeeping, maintenance of warehouse filing systems.
- Stock Control – Ensuring all returned parts from operations are restocked/returned to suppliers and recorded in the system. Seeking cost-effective improvements, including review of stock levels for the reduction of cost or over-ordering.
- Purchasing – Reordering of stock items as per the requirements, including requesting quotations and reviewing store invoice registrations.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement for stock and employee management
The successful candidate would have:
- Minimum 5 years mining parts procurement and stores experience
- Qualifications in Warehousing and storage (Certificate II in Warehousing) or equivalent
- Forklift Licence
- Strong organisational, computer and problem-solving skills
- Proven interpersonal, communication and people management skills
If you have the demonstrated capacity to fill this role and a commitment to working safely, please register your details and apply.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List