Mobile Maintenance Trades Assistant
Location: Savage River
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Located at Savage River, Tasmania
- 7/7 rotational shift roster
- Key member of a dedicated team
Grange Resources Limited (Grange Resources) owns and operates Australia's largest integrated iron ore mining and pellet production business located in the northwest region of Tasmania.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated Mobile Maintenance Trades Assistant to join our talented Mobile Maintenance Team at Savage River Mine. In this role, you will perform condition-based and preventative maintenance tasks on the mine mobile equipment including, servicing and minor repairs regularly.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To carry out and assist Diesel Fitters/Boilermakers in minor and major repairs on the Mining equipment at Savage River Operation
- Operate a Service truck to refuel and complete in-pit and workshop servicing on the mobile fleet
- Communicating with other technical and operational staff on site
- Assisting in continuous improvement and process development projects within the Mobile Maintenance team
To be successful, you must have:
- Mechanical trades assistants- proven mechanical experience required
- Sound interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office would be an advantage
- Previous mining experience with Caterpillar, Hitachi, Sandvik Equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical condition-based maintenance concepts and principals
- A current full manual drivers’ licence
The following capabilities will be highly regarded:
- Current high-risk licences- Forklift, EWP etc
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are committed to working safely, please register your details and apply.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List