Mobile Maintenance Trainer
Location: Savage River
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Excellent career opportunity
- Roster: 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days on 3 days off
Grange Resources Limited is Australia’s most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in the North-West region of Tasmania.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated person to fill the full-time permanent role of Mobile Maintenance Trainer at our Savage River mine site.
Expression of interest is being sought from Grange employees only.
Key responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying the training requirements for all mobile maintenance personnel
- Coordinate and execute training in accordance with Grange’s training standards and specific training plans
- Actively participate in induction and onboarding of new personnel and maintain training records of all mobile maintenance personnel
- Provide front line management, including on the job supervision, scheduling compliance and maintaining employees and contractors training and inductions
- Assist with the maintenance of equipment, critical system registers, spare parts inventory controlling system, updating and maintaining parts management system as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for training along with:
- Trades background with previous mining experience with Caterpillar and Hitachi equipment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Training experience including Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and any additional on-site industry assessor competency would be highly regarded
- Previous supervisory experience, including front line management training, would be advantageous
- Good computer literacy
- Current high-risk licenses – Forklift, EWP
If you have the demonstrated capacity to fill this role and a commitment to working safely, please register your details and apply.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List