Location: Port Latta
Register or Log in to apply for this position.
- Exciting career opportunity
- Roster: 5 days on 2 days off
Grange Resources is Australia's most experienced magnetite producer from its iron ore mining and pellet production business located in North-West Tasmania.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Document Controller to join our team at Port Latta. In this role, the successful candidate will provide document control services and support to the site teams.
Key responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure all documentation is processed as per the Grange's requirements
- Ensure the traceability and accurate archiving of all controlled/uncontrolled documentation, according to Grange's Standards.
- Maintain up to date documentation of relevant engineering regulations, codes, industry standards and ensure availability to relevant parties
- Communicate changes to document control procedure or other relevant information which have been updated with the site teams
- Digitalising all documentation from Vault and Compactus into electronic filling
- Supporting site teams, including compiling MOS (Management Operating System) reports and updating Standard Operating Procedures and Job Hazard Analysis documents
- Assist site teams with the development of documentation for change management
- Supporting Safety Advisor, including updating safety audit records and providing first aid and gatehouse coverage
- Championing innovation as part of the Grange's change management system
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- 2-5 years experience in a document control role
- Experience with electronic records, document management and project management systems
- Strong computer skills along with advanced capability in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail & effective verbal and written communication skills
- First Aid Qualifications
If you have the demonstrated capacity to fill the role and a commitment to working safely, please register your details and apply.
GRANGE RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Back to List